
Last edited by Old Guy; September 18th, 2019 at 06:30 PM.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Wow, I'd pay to play with those.
http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...9864/page1.jpg
If I was close, or visiting my inlaws, I would grab these at this price.
Wow, first time I've seen that speaker from Altec. It appears to me more of a PA type of speaker, not sure how well it would do for home audio?
Matt

i have a pair of those. i hooked them up once on my back porch. they sounded good. i just wish they were selling for a bit more. Mine started out as 816 VIs. but i bought the drivers from a pair of 9864s. the guy sent me the horns, hardware, and the terminal plates. so i swapped everything out and now they're 9864s i just now put the 515GHPs from them in my 828s. maybe i'll hear them this weekend.
Sonic Barbarian
Bookmarks